1rotisserie chicken from local supermarket (garlic and herb or savory flavor)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 tspmccormick montrel chicken seasoning
1 boxstovetop stuffing mix
4 Tbspbutter, softened
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove all meat from a rotisserie chicken and place in a 11 x 7 x 1.5 pyrex baking dish.
- Combine Soup, 3/4 can water, and seasoning in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Combine Stuffing Mix butter and 1 1/2 cups water in a bowl pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake casserole 25-30 minutes. At 350 degrees. And Enjoy!