Chicken and Spinach Pizza
1 pkgalready risen pizza dough
1 smallred onion minced
1/2 jar(s)bertoli tomato & basil pasta sauce
1 pkgmozzarella cheese
·powdered parmesan cheese
·pepper to taste
·pan fried breaded chicken strips.
How to Make Chicken and Spinach Pizza
- Preheat oven to: what your package of rising dough says.
Roll out the dough to desired shape and size. Oil the cookie sheet and put your dough onto it. You cannot pick it back up from the cookie sheet once you placed it on there. It will cause tearing or holes. Spread pasta sauce in a circular motion 1" away from the edge of the dough.
- Since mozzarella is too delicate to shred, break it up into little chunks and sprinkle everywhere to completely cover the sauce. (When I made this, I had already made the chicken a day before, for dinner. So basically it was just leftover chicken strips.)
- (If you'd like to make your chicken. Defrost chicken strips or breast. If breast, cut into strips. Season with salt, pepper and garlic. Beat enough eggs depending on how many chicken strips you're making. In a bowl, pour in flour, a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic. Stir together with a fork. Dip each strip into the egg, then the flour or vice-versa. Pour in about a half an inch of olive oil into your deep frying pan. Heat on high. Wait till heated then drop in your chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes or less on each side.)
- Continuing-Proceed to sprinkle broken pieces of the chicken(break by desired size.) Cut your chives and mince your onion and sprinkle them all over. Grab 2 whole handfuls of spinach and sprinkle onto the pizza. Put a little more of the pasta sauce on top of the spinach.
- Shake the Parmesan onto the edge of the pizza, that'll soon be the crust. Cook to the specific time your dough package says. Before putting into the oven, crack pepper all over pizza. Enjoy!