Chicken and Spinach Casserole
- 7oz pkg
- sliced swiss cheese
- boneless chicken breasts
- cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 box
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- stick of butter
- pepperidge farm stuffing
- 1/2 can(s)
- dry white wine
How to Make Chicken and Spinach Casserole
- 1Prepare an 8x11 casserole dish with PAM
- 2Cut chicken in half long ways to make 2 small cutlets out of each breast. Line the bottom of the dish with the chicken.
- 3Evenly place the swiss cheese slices on top of the chicken.
Next be sure to squeeze the water out of the spinach and evenly place on top of the cheese.
- 4Combine the wine and soup, mix well and pour over the spinach. Top with the pepperidge farm stuffing. Pour the melted butter on top. Bake at 350 for 1 hour