Chicken And Shrimp Saute1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozchicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
8 ozshrimp, cleaned and deveined
1 ceach green, red and yellow pepper, julienned
15 ozstewed tomatoes
8 ozfettuccine, cooked according to package directions
How to Make Chicken And Shrimp Saute
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Add chicken and shrimp and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook stirring frequently until chicken is light golden and shrimp are pink, about 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shrimp; set aside.
- To skillet add peppers; cook until crisp-tender.
- Break up tomatoes in the can.
- Add to skillet; heat until bubbling.
- Add chicken and shrimp.
- Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until just melted.
- Arrange pasta on platter; top with chicken-shrimp mixture.