★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
2stalks celery, diced
1 largecarrot, diced
1 largeonion, quartered
1 tspchicken bouillon
1 can(s)chicken broth
2 1/2 cwater
1 1/2 crice
3 Tbspsoy sauce, low sodium
2garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Chicken and Rice Stirfry
- Mix 2 cups water and can of broth, bring to a boil.
- Add rice, bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat to simmer until liquid is absorbed - approximately 30 minutes.
- In wok or large pan heat 1/2 cup of water, bouillon and garlic over medium high heat.
- Add prepared vegetables and chicken.
- Stir fry until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and stir well.
- Add soy sauce and mix in.
- NOTES: Make sure all visable fat is removed from chicken before cooking.