Chicken and Rice casserole
How to Make Chicken and Rice casserole
- preheat oven to 350. Cut and brown chicken in water.
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup in larger bowl.
- Melt butter in bowl and crumble ritz crackers into butter. Set aside.
- Add browned chicken to sour cream and cream of chicken mixture. Pour into baking dish.
- Top with ritz crackers. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Put 1 serving of cooked rice on plate. Add chicken mixture and mix well. Eat and enjoy.