Chicken and Rice casserole
How to Make Chicken and Rice casserole
- 1preheat oven to 350. Cut and brown chicken in water.
- 2Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup in larger bowl.
- 3Melt butter in bowl and crumble ritz crackers into butter. Set aside.
- 4Add browned chicken to sour cream and cream of chicken mixture. Pour into baking dish.
- 5Top with ritz crackers. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- 6Cook rice according to package directions.
- 7Put 1 serving of cooked rice on plate. Add chicken mixture and mix well. Eat and enjoy.