Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced thin and simmered in enough water to cover with tsp. sage and tsp. thyme, salt and pepper.
- when chicken is done, drain liquid thru strainer and cook 1 cup rice in this liquid. add water to equal 2 cups liquid.
- 8oz. frozen broccoli tops,cut big pieces in half
- 1 can cream of chicken soup plus 1 can milk, mixed together in bowl
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1Spray 8x11 casserole dish and place cooked chicken in bottom of dish.
- 2Layer broccoli tops on top of chicken.
- 3Mix cooked rice in with soup and milk mixture. Add 1/4 cup shredded cheese and mix, then top broccoli with this.
- 4Top with remaining cheese and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min., then remove foil and bake another 10 min. till cheese is melted and bubbly.