★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 crice, long grain
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 pkgdry french onion soup mix
How to Make Chicken and Rice Bake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 X 11 baking pan or casserole place the pieces of chicken skin side up across bottom of pan.
- Pour rice around pieces of chicken.
- Mix together cream soups and water, heat and pour over the chicken and rice.
- Sprinkle package of dry french onion soup evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Cover pan with Foil and seal. Put in oven for 2 hours. Do not peak until the 2 hours are up.