1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2chicken bouillon cubes
1 cboiling water
1 cuncooked rice
1/2 cbutter or margarine
4-6chicken breasts, can use either whole or boneless
How to Make Chicken and Rice
- Mix soups together in a mixing bowl.
- Disolve boullion in boiling water and add to soup mixture.
- Add rice and mix well. Pour into greased 9x13 in baking dish.
- Melt butter and dip chicken breasts in butter. Place on top of rice and soup mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- If using bonless chicken you may need to adjust the baking time so the chicken doesn't dry out.
- You can use any chicken pieces we just choose to use chicken breasts.