Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
~Make it cheesy with a can of Cambell's Cheddar Cheese soup and a can of milk and a stick of butter.
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
- cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 small
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c
- 1 jar(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, italian-style and diced (optional)
- 1 lb
- refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
- capers & green olives (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add chicken, onion, garlic, capers&olives, and bell pepper; season; cook and stir until chicken is browned.
- 3Stir in water, tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Add ravioli, covering it with tomato sauce. If necessary, carefully separate ravioli.
- 6Cover and simmer for about 45min or until sauce is of desired consistency and chicken is no longer pink.