Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
~Make it cheesy with a can of Cambell's Cheddar Cheese soup and a can of milk and a stick of butter.
1 Tbspolive oil
1 lbchicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
8cloves garlic, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 smallgreen bell pepper, chopped
1 jar(s)tomato sauce
1 can(s)tomatoes, italian-style and diced (optional)
1 lbrefrigerated cheese filled ravioli
·capers & green olives (optional)
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, onion, garlic, capers&olives, and bell pepper; season; cook and stir until chicken is browned.
- Stir in water, tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add ravioli, covering it with tomato sauce. If necessary, carefully separate ravioli.
- Cover and simmer for about 45min or until sauce is of desired consistency and chicken is no longer pink.