Chicken and Potatoes Oregano1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- chicken breasts, halved
- 1.5 tsp
- 1/3 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken and Potatoes Oregano
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into 1" cubes.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Melt butter in heavy skillet, such as cast iron.
- 4Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- 5Add chicken breasts and potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Cover and cook on medium heat 20 minutes, turning often.
- 8Sprinkle with oregano and Italian seasonings.
- 9Continue to cook, turning often, for another 20 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with parsley and continue to cook until chicken is done to your satisfaction.