Chicken and Potatoes Oregano1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, halved
1/4 tspitalian seasoning
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken and Potatoes Oregano
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" cubes.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in heavy skillet, such as cast iron.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add chicken breasts and potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on medium heat 20 minutes, turning often.
- Sprinkle with oregano and Italian seasonings.
- Continue to cook, turning often, for another 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and continue to cook until chicken is done to your satisfaction.