Chicken and Potatoes Francais1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2/3 lb
- potatoes, cut into 1/2" cubes
- green onions, sliced
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- salt and pepper
- minced garlic clove
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1/3 c
- dry white wine
How to Make Chicken and Potatoes Francais
- 1Place potatoes in shallow 1-quart microwave-safe dish.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- 3Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- 4Coat large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 5Add potatoes and onions; push to one side and add chicken.
- 6Cook over medium heat, tossing potatoes occasionally and turning chicken once until potatoes are tender and juices run clear when chicken is pierced, about 15 minutes.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Remove chicken and potatoes to platter; keep hot.
- 9Add garlic to skillet; mix in mustard, tarragon and wine; cook over high heat 1 minute.
- 10Remove from heat; whisk in sour cream.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Pour sauce over chicken.