★★★★★ 1 vote5
2chicken breasts, whole
1 cwhite wine
1 Tbspfresh basil leaves, chopped
1 Tbspchopped parsley
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken and Peppers
- Split chicken breasts in half.
- Dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Brown chicken breasts in butter.
- Remove to a shallow, covered baking dish.
- Saute peppers until limp.
- Add to chicken.
- Add wine to skillet and cook for a minute, scraping bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon.
- Remove skillet from heat, add herbs to wine and pour over chicken.
- Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, basting once or twice during cooking.