- 8 oz
- egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley, chopped
- 6 c
- left over chicken (or just cook some cut up chicken)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (can use cream of chicken instead)
How to Make Chicken and Noodles
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package.
- 2Drain, place in serving bowl, add margarine and parsley and toss until margarine melts.
- 3Cook one can of mushroom soup with half the recommended amount of liquid so it's thicker.
- 4Meanwhile reheat chicken in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot, then when soup is hot pour it over the chicken. When done spoon over noodles.