Chicken and Mushrooms1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsliced mushrooms
2garlic cloves, chopped
6 Tbspolive oil
1/4 tspbasil, dried and crushed
1/2 tsptarragon, crushed
How to Make Chicken and Mushrooms
- Cut chicken into serving pieces.
- Wash and pat dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In skillet heat butter, garlic, and 2/3 of oil.
- Brown chicken on both sides (about 10 minutes), lower heat and continue cooking for 25 minutes.
- In separate skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil.
- Saute onions until clear.
- About 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and 2 tablespoons water; simmer 10 minutes then add to chicken.
- Cover and simmer chicken 15 minutes.
- Pour in sherry, up the heat and boil for 1 minute. Serve hot.