Chicken and Mushrooms with Basil Garlic Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspolive oil
3 Tbspfresh basil leaves
4minced garlic cloves
5 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cparmesan cheese
12 slicefrench bread
How to Make Chicken and Mushrooms with Basil Garlic Sauce
- Salt and pepper chicken pieces, dredge with flour.
- In heavy skillet saute chicken in butter and oil until golden.
- Transfer to casserole.
- In a bowl, combine basil with garlic cloves mashed to a smooth paste, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Blend sauce until smooth.
- In skillet saute bread in butter until golden.
- Transfer to paper towels.
- In another skillet saute mushrooms in oil 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add sauce and simmer mixture for 3 minutes.
- Pour mushroom mixture over chicken and warm through.
- Serve with bread.