Chicken and Fresh Vegetable Provencale1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeonion, sliced
2 Tbspchopped parsley
1 Tbspbasil, fresh chopped
1chicken bouillon cube
1/2 cboiling water
2 Tbsplemon juice
2chicken breasts, halved and skinless
How to Make Chicken and Fresh Vegetable Provencale
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Combine vegetables in 3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley, 2 teaspoons basil and the pepper.
- Combine the bouillon cube and water and pour over vegetables.
- Make paste of 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 teaspoon basil, the garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Place the chicken over the vegetables.
- Spread the paste on the chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken and vegetables are tender, basting occasionally.