Chicken and Fresh Vegetable Provencale1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 small
- tomatoes, sliced
- carrots, sliced
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- basil, fresh chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- chicken breasts, halved and skinless
How to Make Chicken and Fresh Vegetable Provencale
- 1Break the cauliflower into small pieces.
- 2Combine vegetables in 3 quart baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley, 2 teaspoons basil and the pepper.
- 4Combine the bouillon cube and water and pour over vegetables.
- 5Make paste of 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 teaspoon basil, the garlic powder and lemon juice.
- 6Place the chicken over the vegetables.
- 7Spread the paste on the chicken.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken and vegetables are tender, basting occasionally.