Chicken and Feta with Spring Mix
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce, dark
- garlic powder
- feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- spring mix / baby lettuce
- 1/4 c
- white wine (optional)
- 1 lb
- penne pasta (whole weat or regular)
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Chicken and Feta with Spring Mix
- 1Clean chicken breast, cut in half and pound for tenderness. Cook on medium heat in fry pan with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 cup wine and 1/4 cup soy sauce, sprinkle chicken with Garlic powder just a little. Simmer till no longer pink in the middle. Cut into small bite size pieces.
- 2Boil pasta in separate pan (I use whole wheat pasta but both are very good with this recipe).
- 3Drain Pasta when cooked, add chicken with all the juice to pasta, add two tablespoons of olive oil and spring mix. I also add more soy sauce and garlic powder to get the taste I want.
- 4Add Feta cheese after you dish up pasta as garnish and enjoy.