☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
8 ozcream cheese
3 can(s)small pilsbury biscuits
How to Make Chicken and Dumplings
- Stew chicken in water 2" above chicken until done. Reduce heat to medium. Remove chicken to cutting board and shred.
- Dip out foam from chicken water and add butter, milk, cream cheese, and water.
- Stir until melted and well blended.
- Add pinches of biscuits. (Note: usually 1 small biscuit quartered is what I do)
- Cook until biscuits are done (Approx. 10 minutes), add salt and pepper to taste and add shredded chicken. Stir and enjoy!