☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cshredded, cooked chicken (2 large breasts) **
1 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspbutter or margarine, melted
1 - 10.5 ozcan, cream of chicken soup
2 cchicken broth
1/4 tspblack pepper
How to Make Chicken and Dumpling Casserole
- Spray an 11x7 casserole pan with PAM. Spread shredded chicken on the bottom.
- Sift flour and baking powder and whisk in the milk and butter. Pour over the chicken.
- Stir together the broth, soup and pepper. Pour over the casserole -- DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 350° for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Let sit a few minutes before serving to allow the gravy to thicken.
- ** Cook chicken in 2 cups of water with 2 bouillon cubes, strain, and that for the broth in the recipe.