Chicken and Dressing Casserole
1 1/2 cdiced celery
1 cchopped onion
1 1/2 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)chicken broth
1 lskillet of corn bread that has been cooked. (no sugar)
·salt and restaurant black pepper to taste
2 or 3leftover biscuits
2hard boiled eggs, chopped
How to Make Chicken and Dressing Casserole
- Cook chicken in water until done. Remove and shred when cool.
- Saute onions and celery in butter until tender.
- Crumble cornbread and biscuits in a large bowl. Add chicken, chopped eggs, vegetables, soups and seasonings. Mix all ingredients well.
- Spray a 9 x 11 casserole dish and place all ingredients that have been mixed into the dish. Put small pats of butter on top. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- This is wonderful served with mashed potatoes and green beans. I also purchase chicken or turkey gravy and serve on top.