☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cshredded cooked chicken
1 1/2 csliced red onions
1 1/2 cfrozen corn kernels, thawed
1/4 csour cream
1/2 cchopped fresh cilantro
1 tspground cumin
2 cgrated hot pepper monterey jack cheese (8 oz)
3 cpurchased thick and chunky mild salsa
3 cred enchilada sauce
166-inch corn tortillas
How to Make Chicken and Corn Enchiladas
- Lightly oil 15x10x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix first 6 ingredients and 1 cup cheese in medium bowl.
- Season chicken filling to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix salsa and enchilada sauce in large bowl.
- Heat heavy medium skillet over high heat.
- Add 1 tortilla and cook until heated through, about 10 seconds per side.
- Brush tortilla with some of sauce mixture.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken filling into center of tortilla.
- Roll up.
- Place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, some sauce and remaining filling.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill enchiladas and remaining sauce separately).
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spoon remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake until heated through, about 35 minutes (or up to 45 minutes for refrigerated enchiladas).