Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
- 8 oz
- 1 large
- chicken breast skinless boneless or 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- jalapeno peppers seeded and minced
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 28 oz
- can crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 c
- 10 large
- fresh basil leaves chopped
- 8 oz
- angel hair pasta cooked and drained
- freshly shaved parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
- 1Ground chicken in food processor. Add olive oil to saucepan. Saute onions until translucent. Add the garlic and jalapeno. Saute 1 minute. Add the chorizo and chicken and cook until meat is almost done.
- 2Add the crushed tomatoes and sugar. Cook on med heat until thickened. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add the fresh basil.
- 3Serve over pasta and sprinkle shaved parmesan cheese on top.