Chicken And Chiles Casserole
3boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cubed
2 can(s)green chiles, chopped
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)evaporated milk, large
1 lbcheddar cheese, grated
1tortilla chips, 7 ounce bag, coarsely crushed
1 tspground cumin
1 Tbspchili powder
How to Make Chicken And Chiles Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 9x13 pan with oil. Then layer the chicken, green chilies, onion, half the tortilla chips and half the cheese in it.
- Mix the soups, milk, and spices together and pour over everything in the pan.
- Top with the remaining chips and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes until everything is bubbly and the chicken is done. If it starts to brown too much cover it with foil.
- Serve with sliced avocado and sliced fresh jalapeno for garnish. Fresh cilantro is great as a garnish as well.