★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1/8 c
- 1/2 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- lasagna noodles
- 1 1/4 c
- alfredo sauce ( a jar sauce is fine)
- 4 1/8 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 375°
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles till they are just soft but not cooked through.
- 2In an 8x8 baking dish pour a little of the Alfredo sauce in the bottom just to coat.
In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
- 3Drain lasagna noodles and lay out flat.
Spread about a 1/4 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll up jelly-roll style and place seam side down in the 8x8 baking dish.
Top with remaining sauce.
- 4Cover and Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until hot
Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
- 5Note: I use Garlic Alfredo Sauce but you can use anything including spaghetti sauce.