Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
- 3 c
- shredded chicken (i used chicken breast tenders)
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 3 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas (10 count fajita or soft taco size)
- 1 can(s)
- rotel tomatoes
- 1 pkg
- fajita seasoning
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
- 1Cook chicken in pan with chicken broth and fajita seasoning.
- 2When chicken is cooked through, remove from pan and shred, set aside.
- 3Add flour to pan and whisk into chicken broth until thickened.
- 4Add sour cream and rotel and whisk together until creamy.
- 5Spray a glass casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Fill tortillas in center with chicken and cheese, roll and place seam side down in casserole dish. You can fit 5 to a dish and I had to use two casserole dishes for all 10 tortillas.
- 7Pour the pan ingredients over the enchiladas and then top with remaining cheese until covered completely.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- 9Top with lettuce, sour cream, salsa or whatever else you desire and serve.