Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
3 cshredded chicken (i used chicken breast tenders)
1 1/2 can(s)chicken broth
3 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1 csour cream
1 pkgflour tortillas (10 count fajita or soft taco size)
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes
1 pkgfajita seasoning
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
- Cook chicken in pan with chicken broth and fajita seasoning.
- When chicken is cooked through, remove from pan and shred, set aside.
- Add flour to pan and whisk into chicken broth until thickened.
- Add sour cream and rotel and whisk together until creamy.
- Spray a glass casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill tortillas in center with chicken and cheese, roll and place seam side down in casserole dish. You can fit 5 to a dish and I had to use two casserole dishes for all 10 tortillas.
- Pour the pan ingredients over the enchiladas and then top with remaining cheese until covered completely.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- Top with lettuce, sour cream, salsa or whatever else you desire and serve.