Chicken and Cheddar Pasta Toss1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozlasagna noodles, no boil
8.25 ozfrozen chicken tenders, mesquite
3 ozamerican cheese, cubed
1each green, red and yellow pepper, julienned
1 ozpepperoni, chopped
8 ozitalian salad dressing, nonfat
5/8 tspcracked pepper
5 cendive, torn
1 ccherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make Chicken and Cheddar Pasta Toss
- In a large mixing bowl cover noodles with boiling water.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, separating the noodles occasionally with a fork.
- Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- If using chicken tenders, halve them crosswise.
- Return noodles to bowl; stir in chicken, cheese, pepper strips and pepperoni.
- Add dressing and black pepper; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, add endive and tomatoes; toss gently to mix.