Chicken and Cheddar Pasta Toss1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 oz
- lasagna noodles, no boil
- 8.25 oz
- frozen chicken tenders, mesquite
- 3 oz
- american cheese, cubed
- each green, red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 oz
- pepperoni, chopped
- 8 oz
- italian salad dressing, nonfat
- 5/8 tsp
- cracked pepper
- 5 c
- endive, torn
- 1 c
- cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make Chicken and Cheddar Pasta Toss
- 1In a large mixing bowl cover noodles with boiling water.
- 2Let stand for 10 minutes, separating the noodles occasionally with a fork.
- 4Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 5If using chicken tenders, halve them crosswise.
- 6Return noodles to bowl; stir in chicken, cheese, pepper strips and pepperoni.
- 7Add dressing and black pepper; toss gently to coat.
- 8Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- 9Before serving, add endive and tomatoes; toss gently to mix.