★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 to 2 lbboneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size cubes
1 pkgfrozen broccoli florettes
8 ozcan mushrooms, drained
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
12 ozshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Fantasia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix chicken, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Stir soups and mayonnaise until well blended. Pour over chicken mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until bubbly.
For last 10 minutes of baking, cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted and lightly browned.