- four large chicken breasts or 1 whole fryer cut up
- a large bag of frozen broccoli floweretts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 small
- onion diced fine
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- velveeta cheese
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1cook chicken in boiling water ; salt to suit your taste. Cool and shred;spread in the bottom of a casserole dish sprayed lightly with Pam.
- 2Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain. Spread over shredded chicken.
- 3Make the sauce by combining cream of chicken soup;onion;mayonaise and Velveeta.Heat on medium heat stirring constantly until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth.Pour over broccoli and chicken; bake at 350 until bubbely.About 25 to 30 minuets.During the last ten minuets I pull it out of the oven then stir to coat all the chicken and broccoli then finish baking for the remainder of the time.