- 2 or 3 nice size bunches of broccoli
- 2 large packages of split chicken breasts with skin and bones
- ¾ C.
- 1 can
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C.
- hellmann’s mayo
- 1 tsp.
- mild curry powder
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- ¼ tsp
- 1 (8oz) bl
- mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 Tbs.
- butter or margarine (can be increased to one stick)
- 1 small pa
- pepperidge farm herb dressing
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1Chop broccoli into bite size pieces, steam and set aside.
- 2Cook chicken in a large pot until done. (About 35-45 minutes) Cool and cube into 1-inch pieces.
- 3With a wire whip, combine soup, mayo, milk and spices and set aside.
- 4Melt butter.
- 5Add stuffing mix to melted butter and toss until covered.
- 6ASSEMBLE IN ORDER IN A LARGE BAKING DISH
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Be careful not to burn dressing mix on top. It can be added later if you wish.