·2 or 3 nice size bunches of broccoli
·2 large packages of split chicken breasts with skin and bones
1 cancream of mushroom soup
1 C.hellmann’s mayo
1 tsp.mild curry powder
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 (8oz) blmild cheddar cheese, grated
6 Tbs.butter or margarine (can be increased to one stick)
1 small papepperidge farm herb dressing
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces, steam and set aside.
- Cook chicken in a large pot until done. (About 35-45 minutes) Cool and cube into 1-inch pieces.
- With a wire whip, combine soup, mayo, milk and spices and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Add stuffing mix to melted butter and toss until covered.
- ASSEMBLE IN ORDER IN A LARGE BAKING DISH
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Be careful not to burn dressing mix on top. It can be added later if you wish.