Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 16 oz
- package of linguine
- 2 c
- fresh broccoli florets
- 4 Tbsp
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- 1Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 4-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
- 2Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.
- 3Stir the soup, milk, cheeses, black pepper, garlic and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Serve with your favorite Garlic Bread on the side!