Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- 16 (oz) pkg
- linguine pasta
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless ; cut into cubes
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (26 oz)
- 1 c
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- 1Prepare the pasta according to the package directions in a 6 qt. sauce pot.
- 2Add the broccoli the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain.
- 3Heat the butter in the sauce pan over med-high heat ; Add the chicken and cook until well browned , stirring often.
- 4Stir the soup , milk , cheese pepper and pasta mixture in the saucepan and cook until chicken is cooked through , Stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.