Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
16 (oz) pkglinguine pasta
2 cfresh or frozen broccoli florets
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless ; cut into cubes
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (26 oz)
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/2 tspground black pepper
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions in a 6 qt. sauce pot.
- Add the broccoli the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain.
- Heat the butter in the sauce pan over med-high heat ; Add the chicken and cook until well browned , stirring often.
- Stir the soup , milk , cheese pepper and pasta mixture in the saucepan and cook until chicken is cooked through , Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.