- 1 can(s)
- 10 o3/4 oucnce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pkg
- 16 ounce frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 c
- mild cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- baking mix
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make CHICKEN AND BISCUITS
- 1Heat oven 375 degrees. Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Add chicken,vegetables and cheese.
- 2Mix baking mix in medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 sour cream and milk, stir until stiff dough forms.
- 3Drop by heaping tablespoonsfuls into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake 35 miunutes or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.