By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth, low salt
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp
- hot sauce
- 2.5 oz
- black olives, pitted and drained
- 4 oz
- mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Amore
- 1Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- 2Dredge with 3 tablespoons of the flour.
- 3Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
- 4Brown chicken on both sides.
- 5Add garlic.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Reserve 2 tablespoons broth.
- 8Add remainder to skillet with wine, thyme, red-pepper seasoning, olives, mushrooms.
- 9Simmer, covered, 10 minutes until cooked.
- 10Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons broth and 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl.
- 11Stir into skillet.
- 12Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly, 2-3 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle with parsley.
- 14Serve with rice.