By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
·pepper to taste
1 Tbspolive oil
1garlic clove, crushed
1/2 cchicken broth, low salt
1/2 cdry white wine
2.5 ozblack olives, pitted and drained
4 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
2 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Chicken Amore
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Dredge with 3 tablespoons of the flour.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
- Brown chicken on both sides.
- Add garlic.
- Remove from heat.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons broth.
- Add remainder to skillet with wine, thyme, red-pepper seasoning, olives, mushrooms.
- Simmer, covered, 10 minutes until cooked.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons broth and 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl.
- Stir into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with rice.