By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
10 ozchicken breast, 1/2" pieces
1garlic clove, minced
1 tspchicken bouillon
1 Tbspchopped parsley
3 cnoodles, cooked
2 Tbspalmonds, slivered
How to Make Chicken Almondine
- Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add chicken, garlic and black pepper, and saute until cooked, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add milk and chicken granules to pan drippings.
- Stir well, scraping sides and bottom with a flat spatula.
- Whisk in flour and blend well.
- Add chicken, salt and parsley.
- Cook until slightly thickened, stirring with a flat spatula, about 3-4 minutes.
- Toss hot cooked noodles and top with almonds.