Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- tube pillsbury french bread loaf, chilled
- 2 c
- cubed cooked white meat chicken
- salt and pepper
- season all
- 3/4 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce with sun dried tomato's
- additional sun dried tomato's rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic or to taste
- strips crumbled bacon
- 1 lb
- fresh sliced provolone cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1Preheat oven according to directions on Pillsbury french bread loaf. Carefully unroll chilled bread loaf and press into a greased jelly roll pan. (There is a seam on the dough and it rolls out into a nice rectangle. It MUST be chilled or it will fall apart!) Pre bake crust for 8 minutes.
- 2Pan sear chicken in the salt, pepper, season all and garlic with a little EVOO till nicely browned.
- 3Spread alfredo sauce on pre-baked crust. Sprinkle on additional sun dried tomatoes and bacon followed by chicken (add more minced garlic if desired). Layer slices of provolone to cover pizza, overlapping slices. Sprinkle with parmesan and fresh cracked pepper. Drizzle with EVOO. Bake for 18 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into squares.