·1 medium onion
·extra virgin olive oil or peanut oil
·2 pounds cooked chicken breasts or cutlets
·2 (16 oz) jars of alfredo sauce (i use classico)
·1 package lasagna noodles (16oz)
·2 packages of frozen chopped spinach
·5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook chicken in olive or peanut oil. Dice into small pieces. Dice onion.
- Boil lasagna noodles for half the time on the package. (3-5 minutes)
- Thaw the spinach and drain.
- In the bottom of a 13x9 pan coat with alfredo sauce. Add noodles on top. Next layer the spinach, cheese, chicken, and onions. Repeat layers of noodles and then spinach, cheese, chicken, and onions. End with a layer of noodles on top.
- Top with alfredo sauce and mozarella cheese. Bake covered for 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until cheese browns.