Chicken ala pollo seasoning-easy
- 1/2 lb
- chicken tenders-cut up into 1
- 1 tsp
- chef merito's chicken seasoning (pollo)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive or veg oil
- small chopped onion
- 1/2 can(s)
- campbell's nacho cheese soup or 1/2 cup of any nacho cheese soup-or your own mixture
- 1 can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 1/2-3/4 c
- crushed corn chips-i used trader joe's organic corn chip dippers- but anything similar to frito's corn chips will do
- 1 small pkg
- fideo or about 1/4 pkg of spaghetti broken into 1-2
- 1 tsp
- more of chef merito's chicken seasoning (pollo) to add to boiling water while cooking fideo
- 1 c
- canned or frozen corn (thawed)
How to Make Chicken ala pollo seasoning-easy
- 1Cut up chicken into small bit size pieces and add 1 teasp. seasoning powder-mix up with hands to coat.
- 2Cook chicken in the oil until done (no longer pink)-the seasoning makes it look yellow. Remove chicken from pan and set aside-add bell pepper & onion to soften in the same pan/skillet.
- 3While doing the above-boil some water a medium size saucepan & add 1 teaspoon of the seasoning-when a nice boil is going, add Fideo & cook about 6 minutes-drain and return to the pan. Add the chicken, soups, peppers & onion & about 1 cup of canned or frozen corn. Stir all together & pour into oil sprayed 9" square casserole dish. Top with crushed corn chips & Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. No need for the cilantro-I explained that in my intro-LOL-unless you really want to make it pretty.