Chicken a L'Orange1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
1/2 tsporange peel, finely shredded
1/2 corange juice
1 tsporanges, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
1 Tbsporange juice
How to Make Chicken a L'Orange
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Spray a cold large nonstick skillet with nonstick coating.
- Cook chicken in hot skillet for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir together the cornstarch, orange peel and salt.
- Gradually stir the 1/2 cup orange juice into the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir in the orange liqueur or orange juice and honey.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in orange sections; heat through.
- To serve, transfer the chicken to dinner plates.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.