☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cdill pickle juice
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
1 tsptable salt
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspcelery salt
1/2 tspdried basil
1 cpeanut oil
4hamburger buns, butered and toasted
8 sliceround dill pickle slices
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Sandwich
- Wrap the chicken loosely between plastic wrap and pound gently with the flat side of a meat tenderizer until about ½ inch thick all around.
- Cut each breast into two pieces, as even as possible.
- Marinate in the pickle juice for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Beat the eggs with the milk in a bowl.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and spices in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces each into the eggs and milk on both sides, then coat in flour on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (1/2 inch deep) to about 345-350.
- Fry each cutlet for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Blot on paper towels and serve on toasted buns with pickle slices.