Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- 1Cut chicken into bite-size cubes
- 2Mix milk and egg together. Add chicken bites, cover and refrigerate 2 hours. (If possible, if you don't have the time to let the chicken set don't worry they will taste the same just not as tender)
- 3In a large ziploc bag combine flour, sugar, starch, salt and pepper.
- 4Pre-heat deep fryer or large pan to 375
- 5Bread a few pieces of chicken at a time... drop into hot oil and cook 6-7 minutes. Drain on a paper towel. Serve with your favorite dressing.