Cheyenne's Creamy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
4 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 boxbow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
How to Make Cheyenne's Creamy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Boil chicken breasts, adding soul (sp?) seasoning to taste. Remove chicken and cube after cooled a bit.
- Simmer cream of mushroom soup in med. saucepan over med. heat. Add milk and stir until smooth. Add 2 cp. of shredded chedder cheese and stir until smooth.
Note: See step 7
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta.
- Completely drain veg-all.
- Pour soup mixture into lg. bowl. Add veg-all, stirring until well mixed. Add cooked pasta, again stirring until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 glass casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Note: you may add all the cheese to the soup mixture rather than sprinkling it on top.
- Cook at 350* for approx. 30 minutes.