Cheezy Chicken, Broccoli, Rice Casserole
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 c
- uncooked, white rice
- 1 small
- can chicken broth
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, or cream of chicken broccoli soup
- 1 - 1/2 c
- 2 bunch
- fresh broccoli cut into pieces ( par cooked a few minutes in boiling salted water , or 10 - 12 ounce bag frozen broccoli flourets, thawed
- 1 - 2 Tbsp
- minced, dried onion
- 2 1/2 c
- shredded, cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper for chicken
- sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- paprika ( optional )
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder ( optional )
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste, or whatever seasoning you want to add.
How to Make Cheezy Chicken, Broccoli, Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 4In a small bowl; mix the crumbs, seasonings and butter well; set aside.