11. Cut chicken into 4-ounce pieces.
2. Using a mallet, flatten the pieces into cutlets without breaking the flesh. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the buttermilk, kosher salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
24. Remove the chicken and transfer to another large bowl. To this bowl, add the beaten egg and cornstarch. Use your hands to coat the chicken well. Set aside.
5. Now, take the Cheetos and crush them until there are no lumps. Do this by opening the bag, letting out the air, and then pounding the Cheetos with a mallet until they are finely textured crumbs.
6. Transfer the Cheetos to a pan and roll the individual chicken cutlets in them until well coated.
37. Fry the coated chicken in Oil at 335?F for 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Drain the chicken on paper towels and serve warm.