Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breast
4 mediumchicken breasts, skinned
2 ozmozzarella cheese
4 mediumslices of canadian bacon
a few dash(es)olive oil
1 Tbspparmesan cheese
1 tspparsley flakes
1 tspchicken bouillon granules
How to Make Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Cut a slit in each of the chicken breasts
- Cut the cheese into strips, roll inside the canadian bacon and place one rollup inside each chicken breasts, securing with a toothpick.
- Place bone side down in a greased baking dish.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over top of the chicken
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes at 375°F