★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken breast tenders
- dried oregano
- cajon seasoning
- i medium diced onion
- 1 4 ounce can of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded sharp chedder cheese.
How to Make Cheesy Smothered Chicken tenders
- 1Spray skillet with nonstick spray
- 2Heat over medium heat.
- 3Sprinkle chicken all over with oregano and seasoning mix
- 4Cook in a skillet(covered8-10 minutes)turn once until juice no longer are pink.
- 5Remove chicken from skillet.
- 6Spray skillet again with cooking spray
- 7Add onions and mushrooms then saute'about 5 minutes,stir occassionally,until tender.
- 8place chicken in skillet and spoon vegetables over the chicken.
- 9Sprinkle cheeses over the chicken and veggies.
- 10Cover and let sit until cheese melts.