★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 1/2 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken breast tenders
·i medium diced onion
·1 4 ounce can of sliced mushrooms
·1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
·1/2 cup of shredded sharp chedder cheese.
How to Make Cheesy Smothered Chicken tenders
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray
- Heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken all over with oregano and seasoning mix
- Cook in a skillet(covered8-10 minutes)turn once until juice no longer are pink.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Spray skillet again with cooking spray
- Add onions and mushrooms then saute'about 5 minutes,stir occassionally,until tender.
- place chicken in skillet and spoon vegetables over the chicken.
- Sprinkle cheeses over the chicken and veggies.
- Cover and let sit until cheese melts.