★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bottlehidden valley ranch dressing (large)
1 1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 1/2 cfinely grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 pkgchicken tenders(fresh not frozen)
·pam or a no stick spray
1 1/2 cpillsbury all-purpose flour
How to Make Cheesy Ranch Baked Chicken
- Roll chicken tenders in All-Purpose flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and about 1 cup of Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Take chicken tenders(after having rolled them in All-Purpose Flour) roll them in the Ranch and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place rolled chicken in an air-tight container in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Spray large casserole dish with no-stick spray lightly. Place chicken tenders in dish.
- Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Add about 1 1/2 cups of finely grated sharp cheddar cheese until all of the chicken tenders are completely coated.
- Place in oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on oven. Cheese will have a golden look.
Serve with a bed of rice or other favorite vegetables.