Cheesy Pepperoni Twist Rolls
- frozen bread dough or homemade is fine too
- pepperoni slices
- mozzerella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 c
- pizza sauce or your favorite tomato sauce
How to Make Cheesy Pepperoni Twist Rolls
- 1Allow dough to thaw for a few hours at room temperature. If it is cold out, turn oven on to 200f then open the door till it is just warm. dough should be just puffed up. I always thaw my bread dough in the plastic bag it comes in. It stays moist and doesn't dry out.
- 2Roll dough out to an 11 x 11 inch square, One frozen dough make one pepperoni roll.
- 3Brush dough with olive oil. Lay pepperoni on the dough covering entire surface. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 4Next sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese and lightly with Italian seasoning. Add a sprinkle of garlic salt (optional)
- 5Roll up dough starting at one edge of the square. Place roll on baking sheet. brush some melted butter over the top.
- 6Bake 375F for 15-25 minutes. The top of the roll should be golden brown and you should be able to make a tapping sound on the crust with your hand ( the same as making bread.
- 7Cool on pan till set.