Cheesy Penne Pasta Bake
- 1 box
- penne pasta
- 2 lb
- any boneless, skinless chicken (i used thigh)
- 1 lb
- sliced mushrooms
- season salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp
- onion-finely chopped
- cloves of garlic-minced/grated
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- whole milk
- 2 c
- chicken stock
- 4 c
- shredded mozzerella
- 2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 jar(s)
- artichokes (i used the marinated kind)
- paprika, oregano, fresh basil & parsley, to your preference.
How to Make Cheesy Penne Pasta Bake
- 1cook pasta, place in baking dish
olive oil in pan, cook onion, 2 cloves of garlic, season salt, pepper, smoked paprika. Add onions, mushrooms, 2 more garlic. set aside when done.
- 2put butter in pan, melt, add rest of garlic.
Add milk & broth, cook until thickened slightly.
Add half of parmesan & mozzerella cheeses
- 3Put chicken mixture back on flame, and throw in chunks of softened room temperature cream cheese until all is in there, stir until melted and creamy. Add in artichokes.
Add cheese sauce into noodles, stir.
Add chicken mix, stir
top with more paprika, and remaining cheese
Bake at 350, 20-25 minutes.