★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- dice leftover chicken
- 3 c
- cooked macaroni (any kind)
- 1/4 c
- Your choice left over vegetables
- 1 can(s)
- 4oz mushrooms
- 1 lb
- velveeta cheese-- grated
How to Make Cheesy Leftover Chicken Casserole
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse.
- 2Using cooking spray, coat the bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch pan or 6 quart casserole and set aside
- 3In a large bowl, blend chicken, vegetables, and mushrooms. Add hot pasta. Mix well.
- 4Stir in Velveeta cheese. Pour everything into casserole or pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Uncover for last 10 minutes.
- 5Garnish with French fried onions, ground cheese crackers or topping of choice if desired.
- 6Unbaked Casserole freezes well for future use.