★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cdice leftover chicken
3 ccooked macaroni (any kind)
1/4 cYour choice left over vegetables
1 can4oz mushrooms
1 lbvelveeta cheese-- grated
How to Make Cheesy Leftover Chicken Casserole
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse.
- Using cooking spray, coat the bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch pan or 6 quart casserole and set aside
- In a large bowl, blend chicken, vegetables, and mushrooms. Add hot pasta. Mix well.
- Stir in Velveeta cheese. Pour everything into casserole or pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Uncover for last 10 minutes.
- Garnish with French fried onions, ground cheese crackers or topping of choice if desired.
- Unbaked Casserole freezes well for future use.